*Why the add-ons are not pushed to the cart even after selecting them?
- If the app snippet is added outside the “product form” the addons will not be pushed to the cart.
- There are various themes which use ajax cart functionalities that may conflict with the app js due to which addons are not pushed to the cart.
- Duplicate “Add to Cart” can restrict the addons to get pushed in the cart.
*Why the add-ons are not displaying properly or overlapping other contents of the page?
- The theme container width or height may cause overlapping or the distorted display of the addons.
- There can be a possible conflict of the app CSS with the other installed apps on the store.
*What happens when the addon product inventory quantity is zero?
The addon product will not be displayed if its inventory quantity is less than one.
In case the addon product has multiple variants then it will be displayed for variants with inventory greater than zero.
*Why the variant selector box is not displayed for some addon products?
If the addon product has a single variant the variant box will not be displayed.
The variant selector box will be displayed only for products with multiple variants.
*Can I edit the addons?
Yes, addons can be edited anytime and changes will be reflected instantly.
Editing add-on is quite easy. Simply Click on addons tab and click on the edit icon for the addon which needs to be edited.
You can add more child products and can remove existing Child products.
*What happens when I change the theme of my store?
The Addons snippet must be installed to the new published theme in order to display the addons as expected. Refer to the video to install the snippet in the theme.
*Can I hide the quantity selector for addon product?
Yes, you can hide the quantity selector by going into the Settings -> app settings -> Addons Settings.
*How many addons I can associate with one Master product?
There are no limitations to add the number of addons (child) products.
*Can I set a limit to display maximum addons per product?
Yes, there is an option in the app to display maximum addons per product.
To do it, go to Settings -> app settings -> Addons Settings.